A few people have told me they wanted to post a comment on the blog, but had trouble or couldn't figure out how to do it. So I decided to try it myself, since I didn't really know how to do it either. It was a little confusing.
This is how you do it:
1. Go to the bottom of the post you want to comment on and click the link which shows the number of comments.
2. Type your comment in the box.
3. Click the drop-down menu next to 'Comment as:' under the box and select 'Name/URL'.
4. In the 'Edit profile' box which pops up, enter whatever name you want to show with your comment.
5. Leave the URL box blank and click the 'Continue' button.
6. Click on the 'Preview' button if you would like to see how the comment will look. Then click 'Post Comment'.
7. There is one last step which helps prevent comment spam by proving you are a human being rather than a computer (it's sad that this is necessary, but it is). Type the weird wavy characters into the word verification box and, once more, click 'Post Comment'.
That's it! Only seven steps :-)